TelltheBell: For enjoying delicious food items and various dishes every customer should feedback about the ordered food at the visited restaurant.
The taco bell restaurant also takes the survey for understanding the food needs of every customers. this survey is named as the “Tell The Bell”.
TelltheBell – Tell The Bell
Tellthebell is promotional campaign which is carried out for getting know the actual requirement of the customers. The survey consists of some questions set which customer have to simply answer and give their feedback and suggestions.
To enjoy the delicious food, every customer should give feedback about the ordered food at the visited restaurant. The Taco Bell restaurant also takes the survey to understand the food requirement of customers. The survey is known as ‘Tell The bell’.
Method for entering in the survey
Customer can enter the Tell the Bell fortunate draw by means of these 2 section strategies: –
Online Survey (Most of the customers prefer this way, because it is easy and convenient)
Mail (easy but people are less aware with this survey trick)
- Online Survey
- Buy from a taking an interest eatery is required.
- Welcome for the online review will be imprinted on your receipt.
- You will visit the official review site www.tellthebell.com.
- Enter the accompanying data imprinted on your receipt: –
- 16 Digit Survey Code
- Store number (6 digits)
- Date of visit
- You should finish the online study inside 7 days of receipt date.
- Answer all the overview addresses dependent on your ongoing background.
- You will likewise fill a section structure with the accompanying information: –
- First name of the participant.
- Last name of the participant.
- Telephone number of the participant.
- When you complete the online review and section structure, you get 1 passage to the sweepstakes.
- Each receipt is legitimate for one online overview.
- Note that, there is a point of confinement of 1 section for every individual for every passage period.
- No buy is required for this section strategy.
- You will hand compose the accompanying information on a paper: –
- Complete name
- Complete location
- Phone number
- Date of birth (In the form of mm/dd/yy)
- Precisely created sections are not acknowledged.
- Each mail section must be sent independently.
- There is a farthest point of 1 passage for each individual for every section period.
- Each qualified mail section will bring about 1 passage to the sweepstakes.
Questions which are asked in the survey to every customer who participated
There are some questions which are asked in the survey listed as below:
Questions are generally related to the service and restaurant food quality and other services given by the staff and company.
- Customer Satisfaction undertook with the most recent visit to the restaurant.
- How about cleaning ness or Maintenance carried out at the restaurant?
- The behaviour of the staff members.
- Taste of food.
- How about the quality of served food?
- Customer satisfaction undertook with the
Care should take before the survey
While going for a survey, and Before undertaking survey there are some list of things which is important as like described below –
- Minimum age of customer should be eighteen years.
- A customer has 50 entry periods for the survey. So, if one can take part one in one period, then there is no chance is left for another one without a new receipt.
- Check whether 16 digits no code should be present on the receipt.
Eligibility criteria for enter in the survey
- The participant is a legitimate resident of the USA
- Participant’s age must be 18 years or above than that.
- No purchase receipt required for being a participant of this type of survey (No requirement to buy or make payment to the team)
- A person will be participating in the survey at once only
- One prize for one person is the policy of survey.
- The Agencies, Office staff, Director body or the family members of the restaurant team is not permitted to be the part of this survey
- The winning cash prizes are not transferred to anyone’s account
- The gifts are also not exchanged
Requirements for the survey
For entering in to the survey of taco bell participant must fulfil the all the requirement for the survey after then only he or she will able to get enter in the survey and fill the survey form.
- Customer must have a laptop or computer with an good internet connection.
- A phone with a stable and firm internet connection.
- Customer must understand the language like English or Spanish.
- Customer have the time of a few minutes to complete the survey.
Reward of the TellTheBell survey
The winner is notified by the call or mail by the TellTheBell survey team as after announcing the name of the winner. The winner will get gifts in the form of
Price of $5000 in the form of cheque and along with that Free food coupons which will be used by the customers when they will next visit to the taco bell.
As per the survey, taco bell team selects 4 participants as a winner. Customers will be informed through mail or call within seven days by the using provided information to taco survey team.
The winner is informed by either mail or phone call, as participant already mentioned their details while surveying.
There is also advance voices email service system is available to inform the winner.
About – Tell The Bell
Providing the best quality of tacos is the main thing of taco bell restaurant can do .so for maintaining that they must have to know the customer’s opinion about the menu. So they start survey termed as “tell the bell”.
In this way, they collect all the data about customers thought and further they get to know their fault and disadvantages so according to that they can do changes and maintain their quality and provide better fast-food to customer.
Read More – TelltheBell
Tacos bell are most popular and famous tacos making company. Team tellthebell maintain their quality of food which is served by doings sample of survey. the survey can take either offline or offline.
Taking a survey involves some steps which are described as above. the survey helps to get various opinions about the food from a customer’s point of view.